If you are searching for Aldi corporate office address or Aldi, you have come to the right place because here we have provided all information about Aldi head office address and company contact information.
Aldi corporate office Contact Information
|Aldi head office address
|1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL 60510
|Aldi corporate office email
|Aldi head office number
|Aldi customer service number
|Head Office website
|Aldi Facebook page
Note: Please send any important correspondence or suggestion to the above mentioned corporate office of Aldi USA.
Aldi company profile
Aldi is the common company brand name of two German multinational family-owned discount supermarket chains operating over 10,000 stores in 20 countries. The chain was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946, when they took over their mother’s store in Essen. Their headquarters address is located at 27-01 Queens Plaza N, Long Island City, NY 11101, United States.
- Type: Private
- Industry: Retail
- Founded: 1946
- Founders: Karl and Theo Albrecht
- Headquarters: Essen, Germany (Aldi Nord)
- Website: aldi.com
You may also check: Camping World corporate office address
How can I contact Aldi Corporate Office United state ?
In this day you may contact Aldi through the corporate Aldi, Aldi email address, the head office, or social media etc.
Mailing Address of Aldi : Here you can contact via Aldi postal address is 27-01 Queens Plaza N, Long Island City, NY 11101, United States. If you have any questions any suggestions try this Head office address for fast response.
Aldi head office Aldi : We’ve highlighted Aldi USA contact number (630) 879-8100 so you can get answers to your questions quickly and simply.
Aldi email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above information is just basic enquiry Aldis and contact information but, If you want any particular information and Aldi so here we list out all the Aldis and email address.
Aldi USA customer service number & email support
If you searching Aldi contact number, so you are on the right place. Because here, we have provided a list of Aldi technical support numbers. You can call Aldi customer support (855) 955-2534 Aldi given here and solve your queries.
Aldi customer service email: Us.email@example.com
Aldi hours and holiday hours list
If you are looking for the Aldi Hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about Aldi holiday hours, Regular opening hours, and special events time.
Here we list out Aldi opening and closing hours in the Table.
|Aldi hours today
The customer service department adjusts hours of operation on holidays, but does not close for the holidays. The holidays where customers could notice adjusted hours include:
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Note: Aldi hours might be different by location to location, so please contact your nearest location and confirm that.
Aldi headquarters executive team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Aldi head quarters. Below are some executive team members name of Aldi corporate office United state.
- Christoph Schwaiger: Chief Executive Officer Global Sourcing | Corporate Responsibility | Greater China
- Sean Sacher: Group Managing Director International Finance and Administration
- Belinda Ball: Managing Director Global Sourcing
- Markus Balter: Managing Director International Finance and Administration
- James Buonopane: Managing Director International Finance and Administration
- Anke Ehlers: Managing Director Corporate Responsibility International
- Denise Hochreiter-Hamberger: Managing Director Global Procurement
- Roland Lechner: Managing Director International Supply Chain Management
- Deirdre McCarthy: Managing Director International Finance and Administration
- Stefan Walli: Managing Director Global Business Coordination
- Simon Weil: Managing Director Global Business Coordination
Aldi which is pronounced In Germany, Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd have been financially and legally separate since 1966, although both divisions’ names may appear as if they were a single enterprise with certain store brands or when negotiating with contractor companies.